Trekking Experience at Cantina da Vittorio
Discovering Monte del Re and tasting
from Tuesday to Saturday
Minimum 2 partecipants
Our family-run company was founded in the 70s, is located in the hilly area of Monte del Re in Dozza (BO) surrounded by vineyards, olive groves and orchards in a breathtaking panoramic area.
The lands are cultivated with integrated farming management and only DOCG, DOP and IGP grapes and wines are produced from the 16 hectares. The grapes are then transformed in our cellar, where you will find a tasting room used for tasting and a shop for direct sales.
In "Cantina da Vittorio" you will always be welcome, because it is the direct relationship with the customer that gives greater meaning to our work and this experience will lead you to know our reality from the depths.
will take place outdoors and the tasting on the panoramic terrace:
- welcome aperitive at the cellar;
- 4km hilly trekking in olive groves and winery and step to Belvedere views;
- guided tour of the cellar and the company with oenological notions from the production to the aging of the wines;
- tasting of various food like salame, prosciutto e coppa d'estate from our production and local cheese;
- tasting of multivarietal and monovarietal EVO oil of our production on Dozza's bread;
- tasting of agricultural products such as spreadable fruit of our production;
- tasting with the support of our Sommelier of 4 types of native DOCG and DOC wines with notions on correct wine tasting;
- possibility to purchase the products tested during the tasting.