Wine tasting in front of the fireplace at Cantina da Vittorio
Full immersion tasting of our local wines with Oenologist
from monday to saturday
Minimum 2 partecipants
Our family-run company was founded in the 70s, is located in the hilly area of Monte del Re in Dozza (BO) surrounded by vineyards, olive groves and orchards in a breathtaking panoramic area.
The lands are cultivated with integrated farming management and only DOCG, DOP and IGP grapes and wines are produced from the 16 hectares. The grapes are then transformed in our cellar, where you will find a tasting room used for tasting and a shop for direct sales.
In "Cantina da Vittorio" you will always be welcome, because it is the direct relationship with the customer that gives greater meaning to our work and this experience will lead you to know our reality from the depths.
The program will take place outdoors and the tasting in the internal room:
- walk in the vineyard with agronomic notions
- guided tour of the cellar and of the production process from grapes to wine with oenological knowledge and support from the company oenologist up to the different types of aging for the wines
- tasting of various salame, prosciutto, coppa d' estate and local cheese
- tasting of classical Piadina of Dozza
- tasting of our production of Extra Vergin Olive Oil on local bread
- tasting with the support of our Sommelier of wines with technical and organoleptic explanation for each:
- Romagna Spumante DOC NOVEBOLLE Extra Dry;
- Romagna Albana DOCG Secco;
- Colli d' Imola DOC Bianco Secco;
- Romagna Sangiovese DOP Superiore;
- Romagna Sangiovese Superiore riserva;
- Romagna Albana DOCG Passito.
- possibility to purchase the products tasted